Happy Friday Mates!!!
I hope you are all enjoying your Good Friday, and even if you’re at work, I hope it’s not too bad. I am loving having some time off to spend with my 2 boys. I even managed to go to the gym! Say whattttttttt – I know crazy.
This post, kind of defeats the object of going to the gym, as these rocky roads are not the best things for your diet but they taste truly delicious – and are so easy to make!
Now, Im not going to say I came up with these myself, because, unfortunately, I didn’t. I actually saw these whilst searching the internet, and good old Sainsbury’s provided me with the recipe to these. You can see it is full here.
But basically, all you need is:
- 400g of white choc
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 100g mini eggs
- 100g crushed digestive biscuits (I used chocolate ones obvs)
So all you need to do is:
- line a square baking tin with clingfilm (I used baking paper as I didn’t have clingfilm)
- melt the chocolate over a pan
- stir in all the ingredients, leaving some mini eggs for the end to pop them on top
- pour in the picture and smooth over the top
- refrigerate for 2-3 hours
Hope you enjoyed this post! If you manage to make these as well, let me know via the comments or on my social media channels (below) I’d love to see if you make them as well.
Lots of love,