Queue the drooling…..
Basically, these are the best things you will ever taste. Providing you like Oreo’s and brownie. But who the hell doesn’t (I’d like to know if you don’t)
I made these delicious squares of scruminess last weekend and I will definitely be making these again. I thought I would share the recipe with you…you know, just in case you want to bake them yourselves. I’m no baking expert and I found these pretty simple, so you can do it as well.
- 165g Butter (unsalted) plus extra for greasing
- 200g Dark chocolate grated or finely chopped
- 3 Egg(s) (free range)
- 2 Egg yolk(s) (free range)
- 2tsp Vanilla extract
- 165g Unrefined light muscovado sugar
- 2tbsp Plain white flour
- 1tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 Salt
- 154g Oreos broken into quarters
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease a 20cm square baking tin then line with baking paper
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl over hot water (not boiling) and be careful not to burn the mixture
- Separately whisk the eggs, egg yolks and vanilla extract in a bowl until the eggs are light a fluffy
- Add the sugar and whisk and pour the chocolate mixture until the mixture becomes stiffer
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, salt and a third of the biscuits and stir it all together
- Pour the mixture into the tin and finally add the remaining crushed oreos on top
- Bake in the centre of the oven for between 25-30 minutes. Once done take out and leave to cool before removing from tin
VOILA! there you have your brownies!
If any of you give this a go, let me know and I hope you really enjoy them, trust me they are yummy!